UNNEW Magazine is a quarterly secondhand styling publication that those thrift, vintage, consignment stores and boutiques, bloggers, enfluencers, enthusiastes and environmetalist. Saving the planet one purchase at a time.
February 1st May 1st August 1st November 1st
Send us your Zed card, or come to model call (site To Be Determined) Some paid gigs available
Local and International
Send us information about your store, boutique, consignments and on YOU! and we will consider featuring you in our publication
PARTNER WITH UNNEW
IT'S A WIN-WIN
Dear Potential Partner:
I am excited to introduce UNNEW magazine, the country’s thrift magazine which showcases the thrift shops, consignment stores, boutiques, trading companies, garage & yard sales finds, vintage stores and more.
UNNEW is an online and soon to be published online August 2021, based in Sacramento, Calif. We invite you to become one of our partners by allowing Unnew to have access to your store merchandise (more so if we can access to the garments that have not been put out on floor) for photo and video shoots once a month for the following month issue. Professional stylists will come to your establishment and select clothing, jewelry and other accessories to style models for publication. Your establishment will get all credit for ‘lending’ the merchandise, chosen to be in our monthly style spread including a exclusive interview with store manager/staff.
How It Works 1. We are looking for partner locations that reach our target audience with the ability to introduce the publication to new audiences.
2. Each partner location must have a visible area within its location where patrons can easily see and grab a copy of the magazine.
3. Pannell Publishing will supply branded magazine racks to each location (where applicable) that is property of the company and may be removed by P.P. at any time. Each location will receive a certain amount of magazines per issue and partner may call P.P. if additional magazines are needed before the next issue is shipped.
4. Partner agrees to provide a key contact name of the person who will be responsible setting up and maintaining the rack per the partner agreement.
5. Partner signs an agreement to ensure full participation in the program. Partner remains a partner for as long as desired and may withdraw at any time from the program. All racks must be returned to P.P.
What Partners Get in Return
To make this a win-win partnership, each approved partner is eligible to receive:
• A digital ad placement and listing on the “Where to Find UNNEW” page on the website and listed in the print issue promoting the “Where to Find UNNEW” page as well.
In addition, UNNEW will promote locations via social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest).
Partners may sign up throughout the year and will be approved and added to whichever print issue distribution is scheduled next at the time the agreement is signed. Racks will be sent prior to magazines arriving. This program is open to restaurants, bookstores, barbershops, beauty salons and professional offices.
We invite you to join this excited partner program as we continue to make history. To discuss further and/or to sign up, please feel free to contact me at 916.544.1014.
Editor-in-Chief, UNNEW Magazine
Have A Question?
Contact us today for answers to all your questions. This is a paragraph. You can write your own content here, and fill in the blanks.